Jump to content
CYBERCOD.ORG

mp_therising v.1.3

   (0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

  • Fixed lag from mystery box opening
  • Fixed issue where a weapon slot would be taken away if you got Bazooka or Flame Thrower from mystery box
  • Fixed invisible zombies bug/crash (also fixes G_Spawn errors)
  • Fixed bug with perk prices
  • Added kill streak bonuses (credits to Waffles)
  • Spawning system has been modified. There's a 75% chance they will spawn at random spots closest to players and a 25% chance they will spawn at random spots anywhere.
  • Zombies can no longer damage/kill other zombies
  • Added Mortar round kill streak award
  • Fixed lag spikes from perk machines and when a player disconnects
  • Kill streak awards should now give you the awards correctly
  • The kill streak awards no longer replace your secondary weapon (i.e. Flame Thrower)
 Share


User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

×
×
  • Create New...