About This File
The SVR 1.x mod allows more control over the stock game, along with some added enhancements.
A full list of available options can be found below.
1) Create a new folder called: mp_svr inside of your codwaw/mods folder.
2) Extract the contents of this .zip to your codwaw/mods/mp_svr folder.
3) Edit your startup command line to include the +fs_game commands: CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_game mods/mp_svr +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
Note: some servers may also require the +set fs_localAppData command: CoDWaWmp.exe +set fs_localAppData C:\YourInstallFolder +set fs_game mods/mp_svr +set dedicated 2 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
4) If you have a redirection site for your server, create a mods/mp_svr folder on that site,
then upload the following 2 files into the mp_svr folder:
5) Check the addons folder for additional enhancements.
What's New in Version v.1.07
- Added new "svr_power_rank_info" dvar. (svr.cfg)
- Added new "svr_customclass" dvar. (svr_loadouts.cfg)
- Added French translations. ..thanks Le little
- Fixed WeaponMode (bolt-action) issue. ..thanks Le little
- Fixed "medic" spam (if using call-medic option)
- Fixed team-balance issue (if using modified team-balance)
- Fixed runtime error on KOTH. ..thanks Horrid
- Fixed anti-camping setup issue. ..FiShMaN
- Changed the Bolt-Action / All-Rifles menus.
- Changed some Scoring Dvars options (svr.gametypes.cfg)
- Optimized various code
- Config files that have changed since last release: